DTopp (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) and the client (“user” or “you”) enter this contract on our website located at DTopp.com (the “Website”).
BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING ALL TERMS OUTLINED IN THIS CONTRACT AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THEM ENTIRELY.
Each of our services has their own specific refund policy. By using our services, you agree to the following refund and cancellation policy:
- Refunds: If we are unable to delete the fake, misleading, or unfair review(s) within ninety (90) days from time of full payment, it’s free. If you pay for 3 fake reviews to be deleted and we are only able to have 2 deleted within 90 days, you will be refunded for one (1) review – which would be a $150 refund (assuming you did not use a coupon code). Refunds are paid by paper check only and mailed via USPS (United States Postal Service). You also have the option to extend the guarantee period so we can continue to work on getting the review(s) deleted without missing the refund eligibility timeframe. *We do not offer refunds via a credit or reversal to your credit/debit card for any reason.*
- Delays/Exceptions: If we have a fake, misleading, or unfair review deleted within the 90-day guarantee and it is reposted, we will have it deleted again for free. Reviews that are reposted are not covered by the 90-day guarantee.
Example: If we delete a review on day 80 and it is reposted on day 88, you will not be refunded if we are not able to have it deleted again by the 90th day. Although we will have it deleted again as fast as possible, we can not control when/if a fake review is reposted.
- Refunds: We do not bill you until after we rank you higher in the search results. Because of this (and you agree to the specific pricing structure), we do not offer refunds for our digital marketing service.
Suppress Articles & Links
- Refunds: If we are unable to have the article, link, or Ripoff report pushed down/suppressed to at least the 2nd page of the search results (off the first page) for the specific keyword(s) you entered when signing up within ninety (90) days from time of full payment, it’s free. If you pay for 3 links to be pushed down/suppressed and we are only able to have 2 pushed down/suppressed within 90 days, you will be refunded for one (1) link – which would be a $1,499 refund (assuming you did not use a coupon code and only selected one keyword). If you pay for 1 link to be suppressed for 5 keywords and we are only able to have 3 of the keywords suppressed, you are eligible for a refund for 2 of the keywords – which would be $599.60 (assuming you did not use a coupon code). Refunds are paid by paper check only and mailed via USPS (United States Postal Service). You also have the option to extend the guarantee period so we can continue to work on getting the article, link, or Ripoff Report pushed down/suppressed without missing the refund eligibility timeframe. *We do not offer refunds via a credit or reversal to your credit/debit card for any reason.*
- Delays/Exceptions: If we have the article/link/Ripoff Report off the first page for a specific keyword within the 90-day guarantee and it resurfaces, you are not eligible for a refund for that specific keyword/link. But, we will have it pushed down/suppressed again for free.
After submitting your order, cancellations are not allowed for any reason. By submitting your order, you agree to pay the full balance listed on your order. If on a payment plan, continued payments are still in full effect and will be applicable to our collection policies.
You agree not to issue a chargeback or start a dispute with your card company within the guarantee period. If a chargeback or dispute is started within the 90 day guarantee period, the guarantee period is paused as the funds are temporarily pulled from our account. Once the chargeback/dispute is canceled – the 90 day guarantee period is reset and begins again.
Example: It is day 55 and you are unhappy it is taking longer than planned, even though we are still within the guarantee period. So you decide to call your card company to start a chargeback/dispute. We receive a notification on the 58th day that you issued a chargeback/dispute. We stop working on your case and provide this refund policy to your bank. Once your bank (or you) cancels the chargeback/dispute and the funds are returned to our account, we will begin working again and the 90-day guarantee is reset and begins again.
Coupons & Discounts
If a coupon code is used, the total coupon/discount is subtracted from your refund eligibility amount.
Our guarantee starts the minute we process full payment for your order, not when you place your order or make an initial payment (initial payments are applicable to those who are on a payment plan).
Invoices not paid within 14 days from the day you placed your order will be charged a late fee of 1.5% per week.
After 90 days, past due invoices will be sent to a collection agency. You agree that you are liable and will pay for the order total plus all collection fees, even if your order has not been successfully completed or even partially completed yet. Your order and all collection fees must be paid before the guarantee period starts.
Any bounced checks (example: checks drawn on insufficient funds) will be subject to a $35 fee and will be forwarded to collections.
Extended Guarantee Periods
Some clients enter an extended guarantee period of 120 days, 150 days, or 180 days when signing up. All terms outlined in this contract remain the same and the only differentiator is the guarantee period if written confirmation has been received by a company official of the specific extended guarantee period.
Transfers are not allowed for any reason. If you sign up to have a specific review deleted, you can not contact us after sign up to change it to a different review. If you sign up to have a specific link suppressed, you can not contact us after sign up to change it to a different link.
If the guarantee period has passed, we were not successful, and you have not received a refund confirmation email – you agree not to hold us liable and further understand it is your sole responsibility to visit the request a refund page to manually request a refund. This must be done within 15 days (not business days) after the end of your guarantee period. Any refund requests submitted more than 15 days (not business days) after the end of the guarantee period are not valid and you will not be eligible for a refund. There are no exceptions, extensions, additional grace periods, or delays to this term for any reason whatsoever. Please make sure you submit the request on time and with accurate information. Submitting inaccurate information will void the request. Once a request is submitted, it can take up to 5-7 business days for it to be reviewed.
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protecting all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately. Our system automatically locks accounts for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to: 1) our system detected unauthorized login attempts; 2) our system detected the wrong password was entered 5 times in a row; 3) our system detected unauthorized password reset requests; 4) our system detected irregular login activity; 5) our system detected two different accounts being accessed from the same computer; 6) you have not logged into your account within 30 days; 7) you have requested for your account and private information to be deleted. Once an account is locked, it must be manually unlocked by a member of the DTopp Account Security Team by emailing [email protected]
Success – Review Deletions
A successfully completed order (also known as “success”) means you are not eligible for a refund. This is due to the amount of work that goes into filing for the deletion of a review. All of the following reasons would define your order as a success: 1) A review was deleted or is not showing. This includes a reviewer’s profile being suspended/deactivated or if they delete/edit the original review; 2) You reach out to the review platform after placing your order with us. This includes reaching out via phone, email, chat, or by reporting the review; 3) You reply to the review after placing your order with us; 4) You “turn off” the reviews on your page, even temporarily.
Abuse of Support
Abuse of our customer service team is not tolerated. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit or disable your use of some or all of the following forms of support including phone support, SMS/text support, live chat support, social media support, and email support. Abuse of our customer service includes, but is not limited to, 1) Contacting members of our team multiple times every day just to ask the same question again; 2) Verbal abuse; 3) Harassment; 4) Communicating threats.
If you are limited or disabled due to abuse of support, your order will remain active and you can contact us via email and wait for a reply, which can take up to 7 business days.
Note: This term of our contract is for actual abuse of our support channels and verbal abuse of our customer service team members. Although we have seen less than 0.5% of our clients fall into this category, we simply cannot allow it to continue.
Applicable Laws and Dispute Resolution
We control and operate the Website from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This contract and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All parties agree that in the event of any dispute with respect to this contract or any respective obligations hereunder, such dispute shall be settled by arbitration in the County of New Hanover, State of North Carolina, in accordance with the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered by the arbitrators shall be final and judgment may be entered upon it in any court of competent jurisdiction. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this contract shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought in the plaintiff’s or claimant’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. A judge may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. If any provision of this contract is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this contract remain in full force and effect.
DTopp reserves the right to amend or modify its refund policy at any time.
If you have any questions regarding our contract, please contact us at:
Mailing Address: PO Box 2788, Wilmington, NC 28402
Email: [email protected]
Last updated on: Sunday, February 19, 2019 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time