Frequently Asked Questions
DTopp is a modern and motivated agency located in Wilmington, North Carolina. We get business ranked higher in the search results, work to delete bad fake/misleading reviews from Amazon, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, Yellow Pages, & Yelp, and suppress negative articles/links like BBB, news articles, and Ripoff Reports.
Here at DTopp, results are 100% guaranteed or it’s 100% free – seriously.
Based in Wilmington, NC – DTopp has been registered for almost 2 years. If we were a scam, we would have been out of business after 90 days seeing as we offer a 90-day guarantee or it’s free. You can see more about us and view pictures of our office on the About Us page. If you hover your mouse over the bottom left of our page, you will see that our website is McAfee secure, has no malware/malicious links, has a valid SSL certificate, and provides you with $100,000 worth of identity protection should anything go wrong (which has never happened). We also remain active on Facebook and Twitter. Lastly, when signing up, you are provided with a straightforward e-contract before payment.
We could answer this question with another question:
How do we know that you are not scamming us by using a stolen credit card to pay for our services?
We are open every day (including weekends and all holidays) from 8 am to 8 pm EST.
Our headquarters is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Our offices are not open to the public.
Our mailing address is:
215 Princess Street, B
Wilmington, NC 28401
We currently accept all major credit and debit cards.
All DTopp team members are bound by our strict code of ethics which are as follows:
- I understand that I may not provide clients/potential clients with false or misleading information for absolutely any reason including, but not limited to:
– In an effort to de-escalate a situation
– In an effort to gain their business
– In an effort to retain their business
- I understand that I will truthfully market, promote, and advertise our services. This is consistent with our commitment to acting honestly in all our business affairs. All descriptions of our services and prices must be truthful and accurate, meaning we must make only fair, fact-based comparisons between our services and those of our “competitors”. Additionally, I understand that I may never misstate the facts or mislead consumers through DTopp advertisements, direct contacts, or promotions.
- I understand that customers trust us to protect their information, do what we say, follow the law, and take responsibility.
- I understand that I must not make public statements about DTopp or any business/individual related to the company.
- I understand that I must immediately report any known or suspected ethical or legal misconduct to a supervisor.
- I understand that DTopp does not tolerate acts of retaliation against anyone who makes a good faith report of known or suspected ethical or legal misconduct.
- I understand that violations of the DTopp code may carry serious consequences, including disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and possible civil or criminal liability.
An authorized user is someone who is allowed to call/chat/text us with questions about your account.
If you signed up before 2/27/18, you can add an authorized user to your account by clicking here.
If you signed up on or after 2/27/18, you can add an authorized user by clicking on “My Account”.
Your privacy is a top concern here at DTopp. Because of this, all members of our team are bound by a strict non-disclosure agreement and monitored to ensure no leaks in information. Our encrypted computer systems are secured by steel, under 24/7 video surveillance (encrypted cloud recording & multiple battery/internet backups), and automatically wipe the hard drive in the case of a ninja-style heist. Of course, there are many more advanced security measures we have in place that we do not disclose.
In short – we go above and beyond to protect your privacy and information.