All DTopp team members are bound by our strict code of ethics which are as follows:
- I understand that I may not provide clients/potential clients with false or misleading information for absolutely any reason including, but not limited to:
– In an effort to de-escalate a situation
– In an effort to gain their business
– In an effort to retain their business
- I understand that I will truthfully market, promote, and advertise our services. This is consistent with our commitment to acting honestly in all our business affairs. All descriptions of our services and prices must be truthful and accurate, meaning we must make only fair, fact-based comparisons between our services and those of our “competitors”. Additionally, I understand that I may never misstate the facts or mislead consumers through DTopp advertisements, direct contacts, or promotions.
- I understand that customers trust us to protect their information, do what we say, follow the law, and take responsibility.
- I understand that I must not make public statements about DTopp or any business/individual related to the company.
- I understand that I must immediately report any known or suspected ethical or legal misconduct to a supervisor.
- I understand that DTopp does not tolerate acts of retaliation against anyone who makes a good faith report of known or suspected ethical or legal misconduct.
- I understand that violations of the DTopp code may carry serious consequences, including disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and possible civil or criminal liability.