Yes – after signing up with DTopp to have a fake or misleading review deleted, there are a couple of things you should not do.
- Do not reply to the review if you haven’t already. Adding a reply after you hire DTopp can cause unnecessary delays and, in some cases, can cause the review to not be deleted at all.
- If you receive new information, notify our team via a ticket on your order. Providing us with new or updated information after signing up can sometimes help speed up the deletion. You can also upload documents (like court orders stating the review is false). To add a ticket to your order:
- Go to https://dtopp.com/my-account/orders/
- Click “View” on your order.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the order where it says “Submit a New Ticket”
- Do not reach out to the review site yourself. Once you hire DTopp – do not reach out to the review site anymore about getting it deleted. This can cause unnecessary delays and, in some cases, can cause the review to not be deleted at all.