We have been hard at work getting the new DTopp headquarters opened in Wilmington, NC. Our facility was renovated with protecting our client’s privacy & confidentiality as the top priority. Here is a breakdown of our “over-the-top” security measures:
- Camera System
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art 2K/4K security camera system.
- This system runs a facial recognition software to identify visitors, detect suspicious activity, and even detect weapons.
- Runs on multiple battery backups, two internet backups, and encrypted cloud recording.
- The system is remotely monitored 24/7/365.
- Local police response time is about 30-60 seconds (one of their downtown offices can be seen out of our window).
- Data Defense
- All computers with access to confidential are mounted down, secured by steel, and monitored 24/7/365 to ensure no leaks.
- We have a full-time enterprise cybersecurity team to prevent, detect, and defend against cyber attacks.
- Equipped with FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standard) 140-2 level 3 encryption and three-factor authentication.
- If a ninja-style heist were to happen – the computers automatically wipe the hard drives and backup goes into deep encryption. Decryption uses a fifteen-factor authentication system (5 different people in different states with three-factor authentication).
- General Defense System
- When unwarranted activity is detected, a verbal warning is given, and all lights will turn red.
- If ignored, the intruder will trigger the fog defense system.*
- If ignored again, the intruder will trigger phase two.
- Runs on multiple battery backups and two internet backups.
- Forced Entry Defense
- All door/window frames are reinforced and all glass is installed with security film.
- Main data storage/monitoring/security room is bulletproof from any angle (walls, door, floor, & ceiling).*
- Fire Suppression
- Equipped with two times the number of fire extinguishers required by the Fire Marshal.
- The entire building includes a fire suppression system which includes audible alarms and a complete sprinkler system with preventative measures to ensure no false alarms/activations.
Of course, there are many more advanced security measures we have in place that we cannot disclose.
We deal with all types of clients who hire us for many different reasons. Whether you hire us for a $150 job or for a $50,000 job – you can rest easy knowing that your information will remain protected by DTopp.
Do we really need this level of security? Hopefully not… but it’s pretty cool, we are obsessed with ensuring our clients remain anonymous, and we believe (& know) it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Offense is the best defense.
*currently being installed